We all know what 2011 means -- the wedding. And oh boy, we are excited. We're 27 days away from being out of the 100s and into double digits. Scary!! I'm starting to freak out about all the things that need to be done!!
Anyway, let's do a recap of all the good things that happened in 2010, shall we??
- I graduated with my MSW degree in May. After 2 long and stressful years, it was worth it!
- Jake got a promotion at work!!
- We set a date for the wedding <3
- Jake and I started going to church and love what it has done for our lives and relationship. God is good :)
- I finally found a job in September/October. It's not in Social Work, but it's a job :) And, as a nanny, I sort of do social worker-y things anyway.
- Paying off some debt -- always a good thing. Still getting there, but we've made a dent.
- I turned a quarter of a century years
oldyoung. I just like the way that sounds :) And age doesn't bother me, it's just a number.
- Jake and I didn't move this year :) Yea, we've moved every year since 2005. Moving is insane and we didn't want to do it again. Next year we are hoping to rent a house so, we'll be moving again :P
Yea. I'm rambling on. Somewhere in there is a good lesson. I think.
Well, Happy New Year's Eve. Celebrate and have a good time and be safe!
Much love <3