So here is my Feel Good Friday list: (I'm doing another list because I like lists!)
- Being with my side of the family this year. (Jake and I alternate years with our families.)
- Seeing my sister twice in a matter of a month (she lives in MI, I live in GA). I know I mentioned this above, but, it's true :)
- Warm weather for Christmas. I know that Christmas is typically associated with snow and coldness, but it's a nice change of pace to be in FL with my family and be relatively warm.
- Being so close to the wedding -- we are almost out of the 100's! Can you believe that?
- Safe travels. The drive from ATL to Orlando is about 8-hours.
Oh! And Merry Christmas Eve.