How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Friday, December 24, 2010

Feel Good Friday: Christmas Edition

This Feel Good Friday is special since it's Christmas Eve and I'm with family. This year we are celebrating Christmas with my family in Florida--which means that we are with my mom's brother, his wife's family and my grandparents. At first, we thought that my sister wasn't going to be able to make it down, but she got a plane ticket last minute and has joined us. After not seeing her for a year, it's awesome to see her twice in one month (she was in town for Thanksgiving at our place).


So here is my Feel Good Friday list: (I'm doing another list because I like lists!)

  1. Being with my side of the family this year. (Jake and I alternate years with our families.)
  2. Seeing my sister twice in a matter of a month (she lives in MI, I live in GA). I know I mentioned this above, but, it's true :)
  3. Warm weather for Christmas. I know that Christmas is typically associated with snow and coldness, but it's a nice change of pace to be in FL with my family and be relatively warm.
  4. Being so close to the wedding -- we are almost out of the 100's! Can you believe that?
  5. Safe travels. The drive from ATL to Orlando is about 8-hours.
What are is your Feel Good Friday list? Find directions here. While you are at it, follow Erika -- you won't be disappointed :)

Oh! And Merry Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...