How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Thursday, February 24, 2011

10 Things I am Thankful For

Since I am frustrated this afternoon, I think a good way to get out of that mind frame is to think about some things that you are thankful for. Hopefully after this blog I will feel more calm and positive about how the rest of my day is going to go.




[one]
A job. Even though it challenges me almost daily... 

[two]
Being able to afford to get our wedding invitations professionally printed instead of DIY at home. I know they are going to turn out 100 times better than if we were to do them at home.

[three]
My gym membership -- I love the way working out makes me feel. Even if I'm not losing weight like I should bewant to.

[four]
A fiancĂ© that loves me unconditionally. Even when I'm tired and cranky. Which has been a lot lately :-/

[five]
Being organized -- it makes life so much easier.

[six]
My wedding dress. It's perfect and exactly what I was looking for when I started looking. It makes me feel amazing and beautiful.

[seven]
Wedding plans coming together.

[eight]
Planning a trip to Chicago this year <3 I get to visit my favorite place in the world.

[nine]
DVR. Seriously, with my job, I wouldn't be able to watch all my shows during the week if it weren't for it.

[ten]
God being present in my life and trust in Him to show me the way.


Now you do it. Tell me what you are thankful for.
I got this from Curious Georgi -- each week she invites her friends to write what they are thankful for and link up with her. You can do so on her blog too!

1. Make a list of 10 things your thankful for

2. Mention this blog post (hyperlink my post)

3. Ask others to join us

1 comment:

  1. these are great...hope you've had a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...