How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feel Good Friday

I haven't linked up with Erika in awhile to do a Feel Good Friday so I thought I would this week. Especially with all the challenges I am having this week (mostly with my job), I thought it would be nice to end the week on a more positive note. Challenging days always bring me down and I am trying very hard to stay positive.

So, here goes. Here are the things that made me feel good this week:


[one]
Wedding plans falling into place and coming together. It's insane on how fast it is creeping up on us. And we thought we had 20-months to plan. Where did those months go!?

[two]
Planning a trip to Chicago -- I am as excited about this trip as I am the wedding. I get to catch up with my college girlfriends (whom I miss every day) and get to go to a wedding.

[three]
Taking a spin class at the gym.
It was hard work, but I actually enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again. Seriously. I think I have a new love.

[four]
Receiving the gift that I plan on giving Jake for his groom's gift.
It's basically homemade and heartfelt and I can't wait to put it together for him.
Sorry I can't give out more details than that right now...

[five]
Seriously. If you don't subscribe to Groupon or know what it is, look into it. In the past 2-weeks I have purchased 4 Groupons--and they have already saved us money in printing our invitations :)

Ahhhh. I am already feeling my spirits being lifted and the bad feelings being released from my body. Amazing how that works. You should try it!!

Now, you go link up with Erika and let the world know what made you feel good this week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like/love spinning. I've been teaching it for years and I can't say I love it anymore, but I don't hate it!

    The months whip by so fast and then the wedding will be over and you'll wonder what just happened!!

    Groupon has become my nemesis. I can't get them to stop sending me stuff and it's just not stuff I want to use coupons on.

    Thanks for stopping by and make sure to do Feel Good Friday every week to lift your spirits!! THat's why I do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...