How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I would like to take a moment to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the important men in our lives, and my mom.

To my grandpa: Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. And for Jake. You have always been there for me throughout my life and I appreciate everything you have done for me. You are a big reason why I am the young woman I am today and I love you so much! I know that Jake looks up to you as well and appreciates everything you have done for Jake and for us.


Photo Credits: Sarah Tunstall Photography

To Jake's dad: Thank you so much for welcoming me to your family with open arms. My dad isn't a big part of my life, but I know that I can look to you for anything that I would need. I appreciate you raising such a strong, independent and caring man. I know that Jake looks up to you in so many ways and I appreciate you being such an important role model in his life--I know that Jake is a great man, and will be a great father someday, because he had you to look up to. We love you!




To Jake's grandpa: I know that Jake also looks up to you in so many ways. Thank you for being so welcoming and warm to me. We miss you and love you!




And, I cannot forget my mom. Although she has already had her special day on Mother's Day, she deserves recognition because she had to hold up our family for so many years and had to not only be mom, but often play the dad as well. We love you mom. And both Jake and I appreciate everything that you have done for us throughout the years. You are a strong woman!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Liz, I appreciate the recognition as being "dad" sometimes too. I love you both too, you are both amazing and I look up to you both too!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...