How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby


Yesterday was the boy's birthday! He is officially a quarter of a century years old :)

I totally meant to do this yesterday, but it was a busy day...

To my sweet husband (so glad I can finally say that--I was soooooooo incredibly excited to finally be able to buy him a husband birthday card!!): There are no words to describe how thankful I am to be a part of your life and finally be your wife. You are patience and kind and loving and the best husband I could have ever asked for. I am lucky to call you my husband and lucky that we will have many more birthdays to celebrate together. I love you with all my heart and soul, to the moon and back, every tomorrow.



I was going to make him his favorite meal (goulash) but we both ended up working late and I didn't have time earlier in the day to stop at the grocery store to pick up the ingredients... so we went to Longhorn instead for yummy steaks. I'm still going to cook him goulash sometime this week too!! He's a lucky man :P

Later this week we are going to the Big Peach Running Co. to get him fitted for running sneakers that are right for his feet and pick him up a pair of new running shoes since he has picked up running pretty regularly lately. Later this month we are going to see Wicked, which we bought the tickets for his birthday way back in May or June. We're super excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...