How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11 - Ten Years Later

I could sit here and talk about where I was and what I was doing on 9/11 ten years ago (For those that are curious, I was in 11th grade and didn't know anything was happening until I went to my astronomy class and the teacher had the TV on. I don't think that I saw the first or second plan hit... I had choir first and we sang the entire class and the teacher had no idea what was going on until after class.) but I'm going to let this video do the talking for me because I think it's amazing. It gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes.



Always remember.


Today, remember to tell those in your life that you love them. And pray for those that this day will always be exceptionally hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...