This week I am thankful for:
1. Having Monday off to read an entire book. [Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay]
2. Rain. Even if it cancelled the Sunday NASCAR race that we went to and had amazing seats to. But we needed the rain badly!
3. Good nights of sleep.
4. Cooler weather!! Need I say more?
5. My husband. And his patience, care and love. Oh, and being married for 4 months today <3
7. Being able to work from home (actually, this is bittersweet). I love being able to make my own schedule.
8. Leftovers. For those nights I don't feel like cooking or Jake and I get home late...
9. This website. I may have just found my diet/eating healthy/weightloss inspiration/motivation.
10. Finally finding it in myself to make the changes to be healthier. Even if it was almost 9pm when Jake and I got home last night and were so hungry we stopped and got McDonalds--and I didn't make a good food choice. Today is a new day, right?
Link up here and write about what you are thankful for this week :)