How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 09/15/11

How did I let this get away from me this week?!

I have honestly had a hard time with this week... My days did not feel like the day they were supposed to feel like. Ya know, today is Friday and it doesn't feel like Friday. Wednesday felt like a Friday. ::shakes head::

So, here is my Thankful Thursday post, on Friday. This week has totally gotten away from me.


1. 
Good news from a good friend. I am super excited for her! [And I'm not allowed to reveal anything yet!]

2.  
Seeing growth in my clients. Seriously, it means that I am not only doing my job, but that therapy works. And I love seeing my clients succeed.

3.  
Pumpkin Spice lattes. Yum!

4.  
A husband that will cook dinner for us. I won't mention that he forgot to cook dinner the evening before when I was out late meeting with a client... but he did say that he was going to cook dinner the next day and let me sit down and relax when we got home. Love.

5. 
 The cooler weather. Seriously, it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend.

6.  
Being able to have the windows in the apartment open. Fresh air = love.

7.  
Tastefully Simple's Oh My! Chai tea.

8.  
Celebrating Jake's birthday. He's a quarter of a century years old this year... and still younger than me. lol. My best friend, my husband is another year older and we have many more years to go!

9.  
Feeling better. Even if it is in spurts.

10.  
My job. I am glad to have a job in social work/therapy and doing something that I love. It's challenging and difficult to handle some days (the stories these kids tell... their lives...) but I could not imagine myself doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...