How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 09/29/11


The top 10 things I am thankful for this week:

1.
Health insurance.
Even if they are a big pain in the you-know-where.

2.
Theatre.
Seeing Wicked on Sunday really reminded me why I love going to the theatre. Season tickets may be in our future which makes me go "eek!!".



3.
Good friends and good family.
Because, by golly, right now I really need the support.

4.
I don't think I'll lose much this week, if at all, but it's a start!!

5.
As usual, Jake.
My wonderful hubby <3

6.
The weather cooling down.
Last week I had to turn the AC back on, but hopefully it really will start cooling down where I can turn it off completely. I won't miss that big bill...

7.
Skype.
 I get to see my sister tomorrow sometime :)

8.
Netflix Instant Queue/Play.
Seriously, Felicity is on instant queue!! My favorite show in middle school/high school. eek!

9.
I'm too chicken to dye my hair and I also don't want to damage my hair... this is a good alternative for going lighter. I just started using it yesterday, so I will let you know how it works out!!

10.
Having this Friday off.
Well, I won't really have the day off because I'll be working on casenotes, but I won't have to see any clients on Friday. Cleaning the apartment and grocery shopping are also on the list tomorrow. Then I can relax over the weekend :)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...