How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Is How I Shop

I was on a mission to find a cardigan/shawl/something to go with the dress that I am wearing to see Wicked when I decided to look in Old Navy.

I had no luck on finding anything I was looking for in Old Navy, but I did find these shirts:


The two shirts on the left were originally $24.95 and the two shirts on the right were originally $22.94. They were on clearance with an additional 30% off right now. They were each marked at $8.99, so I paid $6.29 each for them!!! Nice deal, huh?

Basically, I got four new shirts (for work) for the price of one of the shirts!! Can't beat that! LOVE good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...