How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weight Loss - Week 1

It's been a hard week...

And it's not even diet related.

Well, I've made a couple poor choices--like eating a whole sleeve of Oreo cookies Wednesday night and ordering pizza on Friday night (and eating too much), but it's just been a difficult week. Bad news, clients canceling on me, just life taking over. I know it's no excuse. And it's something that I have to work on. But everyone makes mistakes, right? And guess what, I still lost weight! I probably could have lost a total of 2lbs if I hadn't screwed up twice this week, but I still lost 1.4lbs this week! That is pretty good.

Overall it was a good week. I wasn't logging my food, but I was following the eating plan that I made for myself. And decided that I need to change it up to include foods that I will actually enjoy eating instead of simply following someone else's meal plan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy most of the foods on Undressed Skeleton's Making Meals but there are some I just haven't enjoyed--like the Chobani yogurt. It's yucky to me. I will stick with Yoplait because I don't like cottage cheese either. It's not the healthiest choice, but it's a better choice than not eating it... especially since I don't drink milk and need some dairy in my diet.

I also didn't work out at all. Okay. So I sucked my first week of "being healthy and trying to lose weight", but, it's a journey, right?

My stats for this week:

Height: 5'3"
SW 09.19.11: 193

Current Weight: 191.6
Total Pounds Lost: 1.4
Pounds Lost this Week: 1.4
Goal Weight: 130



Hopefully next week I can get out of the 190's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...