How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Falling for Fall

If you live in the south, Fall (or if you prefer, Autumn) is just coming around. We were still hitting the 90's last week. For now it seems that we may be getting some cooler weather. And, boy am I glad! I'm ready for my favorite season to be here and enjoy everything that it has to offer. I think that a clear fall and spring is what I miss most about living in the midwest... The spring and fall here in the ATL are soooooooooo incredibly short and mild.



Here are some of my favorite things about the fall:

1.
Pumpkins.

2.
Cardigans.
I am obsessed with cardigans!! I LOVE them.
3.
Drinking warm drinks.
Especially pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.

4.
The leaves changing colors.

5.
The crunchy sound of the leaves.
6.
Crockpot meals.

7.
All things apple related.
picking, baking, smelling, eating...
You can find the recipe here: Crock -Pot Baked Apples
8.
The crisp autumn air. The chilliness. The cooler weather.

9.
Farms.
Picking apples, picking up pumpkins, hayrides, bonfires, cider and donuts.

10.
Cuddles.
Lots and lots of cuddles and hand holding.

Now tell me, what are your favorite things about fall?

I take no credit for any images. All imagines in this post were found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...