How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 10/20/11


1.
Having a job that is flexible so that I could travel to NC to be with my mom for her surgery.

2.
Spending a day and a half with my mom before her surgery (and being highly medicated).

3.
The possibility of change in the future.

4.
Making a new friend.

5.
Finally scheduling surgery for myself and finding a little bit of closure in that.

6.
My wonderful hubby who is super supportive and loving.
What would I do without him?

7.
Having kitty to cuddle with away from my kitty.
This is my mom's cat, Mayhem, in my suitcase...
8.
Fall finally arriving in the ATL.
Love it!

9.
A safe flight to NC.
Even if it was a bumpy/scary landing.

10.
Friends who are there when you need them most.

5 comments:

  1. supportive hubbys are the best. :) i love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really learn who your friends are in times like this .. When are you heading back? Been praying for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound wonderful. I'm really glad you got to be there for your mom. What type of surgery are you gonna have? If you want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having half of my thyroid removed (I have a toxic nodule on the right side of my thyroid) and a tonsillectomy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...