How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 11/3/11


The last couple weeks were busy, so I haven't been doing this. I have a few other blog updates coming, like how my mom's surgery went and how my halloween costume turned out, but I have a lot of work to still catch up on from being on vacation and this week. Hopefully this weekend I can catch up a bit.

This week I am thankful for:

1.
The beautiful fall colors!!
We are having such a beautiful fall here in the ATL this year.

2.
Health insurance.
For so many reasons.

3.
As usual, my wonderful hubby.
I swear, he's a saint. He is such a trooper for taking care of me. And putting up with me when I'm sick... which is all the time lately.

4.
Pretzels + Hershey's kisses + M&Ms.
Seriously.

5.
A pair of jeans "fitting better" than they did 6 months ago.
Seriously, I haven't lost any weight since being super sick in June, but they fit much better!!

6.
My mom's surgery going well.
She is such a strong woman.

7.
The holiday season finally being here.
Hopefully it will bring happiness.

8.
For having patience when I need it most.

9.
Pinterest.
Seriously, love-hate relationship. 
It's a time-suck, but I learn so much.

10.
Love.
family, friends, Jake.

Your turn! What are you thankful for this week? Head on over to Curious Georgi and link up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...