How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Friday, March 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday - 03.01.12

Hi all,

I haven't done this in awhile, and I really need it this week. It's been rough the last couple weeks.

Things I am thankful this week:

1. A hubby that got home from work before me and straightened up the apt (he even made the bed! which we never do).

2. A hubby that forgot to start/make dinner so we went out to dinner and had a lovely evening talking.

3. Winning a gift certificate to Gussy Sews. I ordered this nesting trio yesterday.

4. Breaking down into a blubbering mess in supervision this week. I probably looked like a fool in front of my colleagues but desperately needed it.

5. My amazing husband.

6. Throwing a successful baby shower.

7. Beautiful days like today!


8. Easy hours at work. Even if I have to document them all...

9. My wonderful cousin and best friend. She always checks in on me. Oh, and is my personal shopper through our iPhones :)

10. That tomorrow is Friday!!

Link up with Curious Georgi for Thankful Thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you and Jessie have grown so close again!!!! She's like you, mature and grounded!! We need friends like that! Having them as family makes it doubly awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...