How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winning

Have I ever told you that I don't win anything? Ever.

Well, I think my luck is changing. Or at least I hope it is.

Kate from The Small Things Blog held a giveaway last week for a Gussy Sews gift certificate. And, I put my name in the "pot" to win. And, since I'm writing this entry, you can probably guess who won?? Yep, ME!!

Totally excited!!

I love reading Kate's blog and getting hair and makeup ideas. And, she's a midwesterner transplanted to the south!! Like me :) She's super sweet and one of my favorite blogs.

I'm not 100% sure what I am going to order yet from Gussy Sews, but I'm leaning toward the nesting trio in Tangerine Twirl. Once I order and get my product, I'll write a review! Totally excited about this :)

Many thanks to Kate and Maggie from Gussy Sews!! I can't wait to order!

2 comments:

  1. isn't winning so fun?! congratulations :)

    PS, i believe i owe you an email, right? let's connect soon...i want to answer questions, see how you are, etc.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Totally excited!

      You do owe me an email, but take your time :) I know you have been busy! Let's get coffee or something.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...