How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Monday, March 19, 2012

March Photo a Day: Week 3

March Photo a Day - March 12-18

And a preview for April :) yes, I will be doing it again!!

12. Fork

13. A Sign

14. Clouds

15. Car

16. Sunglasses (me!)

17. Something Green (kale - I made kale chips!)

18. A Corner of My Home

Who is ready for April's Photo a Day!? I know I am!! I've had fun and it's forced me to be creative and actually be mindful of my days.

Link up with Chantelle at fatmumslim for April's Photo a Day extravaganza!! It is sure to be a lot of fun :)

Taken from fatmumslim's blog, I edited it in Instagram and posted it on my feed.
Follow me on instagram: lzbth531

1 comment:

  1. love your photos! i wish i was better at sticking with these photo a day things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...