How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday - 03.22.12

Whoa! Is it Thursday already??

Things I am thankful for this week:

1. Allergy medication. Seriously. Two record setting days this week of pollen count!!
2. That it's Thursday. Where has the week gone!? All I know, is I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.
3. The Hunger Games movie comes out tomorrow. If you haven't read the books, do it!! You won't be disappointed. We are going on Saturday to see it -- we both read the books and loved them!!!
4. Iced Skinny Vanilla Lattes from Starbucks.
5. And, Pinterest for helping me to find a recipe that I can make at home to save money. Follow me here.
6. A supporting, loving, sweet hubby that doesn't freak out at me when I freak out about how angry my job makes me sometimes. He just listens.
7. Weightloss.
8. My new iPad. Seriously, it makes me much more productive in my work and I am better able to take notes for work and put them into the system faster and easier because they are already done.
9. The possibility of rain today which will wash away the pollen--both off everything and out of the air.
10. Starting a devotional on the YouVersion Bible, both on my iPhone and iPad. I'm doing The Confident Woman Devotional which is a Joyce Meyer Ministries bible study. So far, it's amazing!! I love what God does in my life when I let Him in more. <3

What are you thankful for this week? Link up with Curious Georgi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...