How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.--Stephen Covey

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1-Year Wedding Anniversary

Yep, the year has officially flown by. At this point of the day last year, I was leaving the hotel, dressing in my wedding dress and meeting Jake at our church to do First Look pictures. And the rest of the day was amazing and wonderful and a blur.

I cannot believe that it has been a year since Jake and I officially became husband and wife but I am so glad that I have had the most amazing man and husband by my side through everything. He's been my rock and biggest support through it all and has held me together. I am incredibly lucky to have such an amazing man by my side to go through life with and I thank God each and every day for such an amazing hubby.

Here are some of my favorite wedding photos from our wedding day. Wedding Photography by Sarah Tunstall Photography.

I had mine and my sister's bouquets wrapped with lace from our mom's wedding dress. It was a complete surprise for my sister <3
First Look - Sooooo glad we did this. It eased the nerves for the rest of the day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...